Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Something Fishy This Way Comes

I suspect the humans are up to something sinister.

Over the past month they have taken me up to visit the old lady several times. Each visit is only for a few hours and then we go back home. Prior to each forced visit, the humans really get uber-tidy with my house. Everything is cleaned, polished and gleaming by the time we leave.

Today a strange couple came into the house when the humans were away. They walked around inspecting everything and commenting on what they liked and disliked about my house. This isn't the first time something like this has happened this month, but I felt really uneasy about the way this particular couple seemed to like my house.

They saw me lounging in my chair, and tried to be friendly to me, but I decided that it was best to slink behind the sofa until they had gone.

Why are all these strange people wandering around my house?

No comments: