Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Feast of Chicken and Strawberry Swirl Yogurt

I am feeling much brighter today and have already polished off two heaping helpings of delicious diced chicken (and the day is still young!).

The British One took me to the evil hippie vet again this morning, who said that I am doing much better but says I need to gain back the weight I lost by not eating last week. I shall feast on braised chicken and gravy, turkey baby-food and strawberry swirl yogurt--if my humans realize that I will devour the foods that I love, if only they serve them to me.

I want to thank all my friends who sent me get well wishes, including Cooper, Molokko and Keiser. I would also like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to Keiser for the abundance of blue ribbon rosettes she has so kindly gifted me. I am humbled to know so many care about my welfare.

Perhaps my friends could implore my humans to step-up the dosage of delicious diced chicken and strawberry swirl yogurt?

No comments: