Monday, December 12, 2005

Back to Normal

I am pleased to report that the British One has finally come home. I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see him again!

I helped him unpack his suitcases, and was a very content to climb all over him when he went to bed.

Unfortunately I found myself with some sort of stomach flu yesterday, and Softie and the British One were horrified to see me sneeze and vomit at the same time. Oh it was not pleasant. I had vile liquid coming out my nose and everything. Softie cleaned me up while the British One cleaned the floors, but instead of staying in and coddling me all day, the two of them piled on lots of layers of clothing and left for the day!

How rude!

I was feeling much better by the time they came home in the evening, half frozen to death after attending something called a football game. I curled up on one lap, then the other, until I was sure the two of them were properly thawed out. I dined on a nice bit of fish, which didn't upset my tummy, and then we all went to bed.

I'm glad things are back to normal around here.

No comments: