Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Celebrity

The purple-haired lady here in the hippie-vet office has left the computer on overnight and I have managed to nip out of my rented accomodation for a brief update.

It's not so bad here. I am being fussed over a lot, and the food is rather delicious. I've had little tins of goodness that Softie and the British One left behind, plus jars of baby food, plus other tidbits from the girls here at the office. They really fuss and coo over me, and I do believe I have them wrapped firmly around my paw.

I get to explore the rooms and visit with my new calico friend Chase, who is young, rambunctious and reminds me a lot of my self when I was a wee lad. When we are together we get up to some excellent mischief, although he can run a lot faster than me.

I have taught the girls in the office that it is quite enjoyable for me to be carried around like a baby. I have also taught them that it is quite alright to be fed at all hours of the day and evening. Hee hee!

The British One has called me on the telephone several times to make sure that I am being looked after properly, and so I know they miss me.

I miss them too, but at the same time I am enjoying my new celebrity.

No comments: