Monday, April 04, 2005

Opening Day

Today was something called Opening Day. I don't have the slightest idea what it means, but Softie took the day off work and she and the British One fed me early and left me home alone all day. I didn't want to go with them anyway. I much preferred to stay here and answer my Catster catmail. I'd like to say a warm hello to my newest friends: Mercedes, Milo, Sofie, Riley, Pebbles, Dracula, Amber Rose, Celeste, Korah Bell and Midnight Sunset. I'm pleased to know you and to call you friends.

I heard the British One and Softie say something about a parade in downtown Cincinnati, and something about a baseball game. I don't know what a parade is, but I know what a ball is, and I know that a ball is fun to chase. Until it gets stuck behind a sofa, that is.

The two of them were gone for a long time too. They must have walked for miles because they both came back to the house and complained to me about their sore feet. I didn't care about their sore feet and told them as much. I was more interested in going outside! The sun has been shining all day and temperatures are mild and lovely. I'm going to go outside right now and let the sun warm my fur.

No comments: