Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Cat of the Week!

I just found out that I have been chosen as Cat of the Week!

I am greatly honoured to be named Cat of the Week. I do hereby resolve to:

1. Do my best to behave in the appropriate Gentleman Cat way
2. Eat lots of delicious diced chicken
3. Nap joyously
4. Groom myself heartily
5. Eat lots of delicious diced chicken
6. Strut around the house looking very regal and handsome
7. Answer all my Catster mail
8. Eat lots of delicious diced chicken

I'd also like to say a warm hello to my newest friends Emmy, Dexter, Lexie, Paris, Hal, Noelle, Gazelle, Cecelia, Mary Magdalena and Annie. I am honoured to call you friends. Also I'd like to give a shout-out to Keiser and Milo, who emailed me with fond congratulations. I am honoured and humbled. Well, as humble as such a handsome lad such as myself can be.

Now if I can just get the British One and Softie to celebrate this glorious occasion with me by plying me with delicious diced chicken and strawberry yogurt, and letting me go outside to sun myself whenever I demand it.

No comments: