Monday, March 28, 2005

Soggy Gray Days

I'm getting depressed.

It rains and rains and rains, which means I cannot go outside. I want more than anything to go outside and roll in the grass and race around the garden in the sunlight. I want it even more than I want entry into the Magic Portal.

I demanded to go outside yesterday, but both the British One and Softie told me "NO!" I demanded it again, and again was told "NO!"

So I demanded it again. I didn't care that it was raining. And I went into the kitchen and pawed at the doorknob, to make myself very clear. In between laughs, both of them again told me "NO!"

I don't like being laughed at. And I don't like being told "NO!"

So I left them a little gift on the stairs, for which they were not happy. I think it got my point across though. Softie cleaned up the mess and said "Nick Outside NO!" to me several times. I think she got her point across too.

So instead of getting to go outside, I spent most of the day napping on the bed.

No comments: