Tuesday, March 01, 2005

In Like a Lion

This house makes lots of strange noises when it is windy. I felt it was my catly duty to protect Softie from the strange noises, so when we went to the beddie-bye basket last night, I curled up in the crook of her arm and made sure she was safe.

Of course she still left me alone this morning. Left me to listen to all the strange sounds and spooky noises. I decided to combat it by popping in some music. I found a mix that Softie had made for her friends Haz & Paulie, when they adopted their kitties Vic & Bob. This is the track listing:

1000 Clowns - "Kitty Kat Max"
Presidents of the USA - "Kitty"
King Kong - "Bad Cat Blues"
Danielle Dax - "Cat House"
Paul 'Wine' Jones - "Kittycat"
Brian Setzer Orchestra - "This Cat's On a Hot Tin Roof"
King Missile - "How To Remember Your Dreams"
The Cramps - "Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?"
The Jazz Butcher - "Domestic Animal"
The Shoes - "Curiosity"
Norma Tanga - "Walkin' My Cat Named Dog"
Squeeze - "Cool For Cats"
The Ass Ponys - "Kitten"
The Cure - "Love Cats"
Dee-Lite - "Pussycat Meow"
Tom Jones - "What's New Pussycat?"
The Stray Cats - "Stray Cat Strut"

Hopefully it is enough to drown out the blustery day.

No comments: